Mr. Vereschagin is an experienced civil trial lawyer who has successfully tried multiple matters to verdict. Mr. Vereschagin exclusively dedicates his practice to representing people who are victims of business and fraud schemes, individuals who have been hurt or injured, and people who have been victims of adverse, retaliatory, hostile and discriminatory employment practices. Mr. Vereschagin has vast experience in complex business and fraud litigation matters and has handled cases that have resulted in over 20 million dollars in verdicts and settlements for his clients. Mr. Vereschagin has been featured on CNN, The San Francisco Chronicle and in other media outlets for various of the cases he has handled in his career.
Mr. Vereschagin graduated from the University of Oregon with a B.A. degree in 1993. During college, Mr. Vereschagin was on the Dean’s List seven times. Thereafter, Mr. Vereschagin received his law degree from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law in 1996. In law school, Mr. Vereschagin was awarded the CALI award for Trial Advocacy. Before becoming a plaintiffs’ lawyer, Mr. Vereschagin worked for the firms of Morison-Knox, Holden, Melendez and Prough and Sedgwick, Detert, Moran & Arnold concentrating on complex insurance coverage and bad faith litigation and asbestos matters.
- State Bar of California, California State and Appellate Courts
- United States District Court Eastern District of California
- United States District Court Southern District of California
- United States District Court Central District of California
- United States District Court Northern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association